Lighting Ceremony, Fireworks & Celebration| November 19 | 4 – 8pm
Join us at the North Pole tent, adjacent to the main Lodge, for holiday fun for the entire family. The North Pole will feature children’s craft projects, entertainment from Mr. Magic, face painting, work from select local artisans and huggable characters. Live entertainment will take place outdoors on the main stage featuring Precious Byrd. The lighting ceremony is a sight to see and sure to please along with sleigh rides and photos with Santa! Save your appetite for local vendors during the festivities.
ROCKIN’ HOLIDAY KICKOFF
Village at Sunriver | November 26 | 2 – 7pm
Bring the family out to the Village at Sunriver to kick off the 2016 Holiday Season! Meet Santa, ride the train, meet Elsa and Anna from Frozen, and more!
* Meet Santa at Santa’s Village from 1 – 4:00pm
* Visit the craft station upstairs at Santa’s Village
* Ride the Village Train (weather dependent)
* Enjoy Coffee and Cocoa
* Play Plinko
* Have your face painted by Elsa and Anna from Frozen
* Rock out to The Hit Machine and other artists from 5 – 7 pm