Halloween In Sunriver, Oregon
Looking for a safe, fun place to celebrate Halloween? The Village at Sunriver offers many fun and exciting things to do and it is FREE ADMISSION.
October 31, 2007
- 3-7 PM: Trick or Treating In the Village Shops
- 4-7 PM: Haunted Mini Golf (Nominal Fee) Located above Goodies Ice Cream Shop
- 4-7 PM: Haunted House - Building #9 (Sponsored by the Sunriver Nature Center & Observatory)
- 5:30 PM: Costume Contest (Starting w/ the youngest group first) Age Groups: 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12
- 4:30-6 PM: Goulish Games - Visit the Sunriver ice arena for games, prizes, candy and a whole lot of fun!
- 4-5:00 PM: Arcade Cake Walk - Visit the Village arcade, winners every 5 Minutes.
We look forward to Seeing you there! www.MtResort.com